Kyle Bevan will be discussed in this article. We will look at her how the stepdad subjected the girl to an attack which led to her suffering from 101 injuries.
Who is Kyle Bevan?
He is a 31 year old man. He lives in Pembrokeshire which is in Wales with his victim.
He is a partner to Sinead James. Sinead James is the mother of the victim.
The suspect is said to have attacked the two year old girl at home.
She sustained as many as 101 injuries at the hands of Kyle Bevan. The injuries sustained in the attacked has been likened to that of injuries which were sustained in “a high speed car crash”.
The court heard that almost every part of her body was bruised.
What did Kyle Bevan do the little girl that made her sustained those injuries?
He said the injuries occurred when the toddler was pushed by a dog when she was climbing stairs.
However, Paediatrician Dr Deborah Stalker said: “Physical abuse is the most likely cause.”
She added that:”A stair fall does not explain the catastrophic and extensive injuries to the head with bleeding to both eyes.”
The strange part is that the suspect did not called 999 for help. He rather recorded a 22 seconds film as he(Bevan) tried to prop her up.
It cannot be determine if he did this with the convenience of the mother. This is because the girl’s mother was at home when the attack happened.
She rather told the court that she was sleeping at the time.
It is not possible that the girl did not cry during this excruciating pain she was going through.
How can a mother not hear the cry of her own daughter during such crying.
Who is Kyle Bevan victim? Lola James.
She is the daughter of Sinead James, her mother.
She was staying with her mother and her partner, who is her stepdad.
She died four days after the unfortunate attack.
What are the 10 injuries that the victim suffered from?
The following are the full list of the 101 injuries that Kyle Bevan two year old victim sustained
1) Brown / pink circular bruise which is pale in the centre on the right side of Lola’s forehead
2) Two small puncture wounds within the aforementioned bruise
3) Numerous petechial haemorrhages – pinpoint bruising – around the bruise
4) 5.5cm circular bruise on left side of forehead
5) An of indistinct bruising below bruise (4)
6) Large blue bruise on centre of forehead
7) Three puncture wounds with fresh blood within large central bruise on forehead
8) 2cmx2cm dark bruise near right eyebrow
9) Area of bruising on right side of scalp
10) Petechial haemorrhages upper part of neck and back of skull
11 to 13) Swelling and bruising around right eye
14) Petechial haemorrhages around the eyes
15) Two small cuts near right eye
16 to 18) Swelling and bruising around right eye including dark brown bruising reaching down to the nose
19) Both lips very swollen
20) Bruising along top of the left cheek bone
21) 1cm blue bruise in centre of left cheek with indistinct margins
22) Petechial haemorrhages on left cheek and temple
23) Dark blue / black bruise from left eye to bridge of nose
24) Dark red / purple bruising on left jawline
25) Scratches on right cheek and evidence of petechial haemorrhages across chin
26) Numerousscratches on front of neck
27) Scratches on either side of neck in vertical direction
28) Two distinct areas of bruising on right side of neck
29) Bruising to right ear, including inside the ear
30) Bruising to left ear, including in the ear
31) Blood in the ear canal
32) Bruising to every aspect of left ear
33) Abrasion possible from hospital strapping
34) Extensive bruising behind left ear
35) Swelling behind left ear
36) Area of bruising to right shoulder with an appearance of a “cluster”
37) Cluster of petechial haemorrhages in front of injury 36
38) Clusters of bruises on left shoulder from neck to the top of the left arm
39) Brown circular bruise on front of left shoulder
40) Cluster of bruises on deltoid of left arm
41) Background bruises on shoulder which were too numerous and ill-defined to count with any accuracy
42) Three abrasions on right side of back, two of which were 8cm in length
43) Area of abrasion between lines of abrasions mentioned in 42
44) 3cm abrasion above area mentioned in 43
45) 6cm abrasion or scratch on left side of back associated with cluster of dark brown bruises
46) Two further abrasions extending from abrasion 45 to shoulder blade
47) Multiple bruises and abrasions across the back extending from shoulder to the upper lower-back area
48) Two yellow / brown circular business on upper part of lower back
49) Two circular green / red bruises above the lumbar area
50) Large area of bruising, petechial haemorrhages and abrasions across whole of left side of back which were too numerous to count individually
51) Numerous bruises on right side of back extending to right shoulder
52) Extensive bruising to lower back above the cleft between the buttocks
53) Area of bruising above 52
54) Area of green / brown bruising above left buttock
55) Brown bruise on left buttock
56) Indistinct area of yellow bruising and abrasions in middle of lower back
57) Extensive area of bruising on right thigh stretching towards the groin
58) Clusters of bruising in a linear shape 57
59) Small feint abrasions associated with above
60) Distinct green / brown bruise on outside of right upper thigh
61) Second linear cluster of brown / pink bruises on right thigh
62) Numerous green, black and yellow bruises below 61
63) Brown linear bruise on boney part of pelvis
64) Six distinct brown / pink bruises on back and side of right thigh
65) Two smaller bruises in same area
66) Cluster of bruises and scratches on right buttock
67) Circular bruises on back of right thigh
68) Brown / pink bruise on right knee cap
69) Two linear bruises under right knee
70) Three large bruises on front of right shin
71) Paler indistinct bruise on inside of right calf
72) Indistinct area of bruising of upper left thigh
73) Bruise below area mentioned in 72
74) Multiple small bruises on inside of left thigh around knee
75) Brown / pink bruise above left knee
76) Dark brown bruise in middle of kneecap
77) Below 77 a cluster of four bruises
78) Series of bruises along middle of lower leg
79) Two brown / pink bruises below left kneecap
80) Area of blue / back bruising below 79
81) Dark linear bruise below 80
82) Bruise below 81 on shin
83) Area of red / pink bruising on lower leg with indistinct edges
84) Circular bruise on lower left shin which was dark purple / black in colour
85) Outside of left upper leg, large area of green bruising
86) Blue / green bruising on back of upper left thigh
87) Line of bruising above the left buttock
88) Abrasion on top of left foot
89) Area of redness on back of right foot
90) Brown bruise on right ankle
91) 1cm on upper right chest above nipple
92) Petechial bruising on right upper chest
93) Petechial bruising on front of right upper arm
94) Black circular on front of right upper arm
95) 1.5cm bruise on the front of the right forearm
96) Two small scabbed areas on right palm next to base of thumb
97 Blue / brown bruising over the right shoulder which the court hears the doctor could not examine in detail due to way Lola was lying
98) Two bruises on back of right upper arm on right side arm
99) 1cm brown circular bruise on left upper arm, and 2cm circular bruise in left elbow crease
100) 5cm bruise on back of left forearm
101) A cluster of five bruises on between wrist and elbow on left forearm