Canadian Government Jobs in 2023:A breakdown of how much Canadian Government employees earn in averages.
Government jobs are naturally the safest worldwide and Canadian Government jobs are not an exception.
However, Canadian government jobs are highly paid and also comes along with financial benefits.
This is because, aside one’s base salary, you also stand to benefit from comprehensive benefits.
It must be noted that these benefits depends on one’s position, but you are sure to benefits from one or more of the following unlisted benefits.
Benefits those in Canadian Government jobs enjoy.
- Healthcare Plans: This include prescription drug coverage, vision, para-medical and hospital care for employees and their families.
- Dental Plans.
- Disability Insurance.
- Public Service Pension Plan.This mostly depends typically on the 6 consecutive highest-paid years.
- Vacation and Leave Packages and clauses.
- Death Benefits.
There are many government jobs available in Canada. One who meet their requirements can apply for them.
There are also several private jobs that one can apply for and if you are successful, work in Canada.
It must however be noted that you cannot work in Canada unless you have work permit.
You can click on the link to know more about Canada work permit.
Canada work visa requirements in 2023: move from a resident to a citizen with our deep seater revelations
We will give you a list of Canada Government jobs and the salary ranges for your kind consideration and action.
Canadian Government jobs with their salaries averages or range.
- Canada policy Analyst: This job has a salary range of between $49thousand to $92thousand. An average salary for this job is $68,025.
- Canada Department project Manager job has Salary range from $62k to $123k. It has an average salary of $86,893.
- Canada Administrative Assistant has a salary range is from $36k to $58k. Its average salary is $47,582.
- Canada Project Manager Officer job also has a Salary range from$61k to 146k with an average salary of $86,731.
- Canadian Research Analyst job has a Salary range from $47k to C$75k and it has an average salary of C$59,889
- Canadian Intelligence Analyst job has a Salary range from C$51k to C$84k. The job has an average salary of C$65,801.
- Canadian Intelligence Officer job has a Salary range from C$65k to C$114k. It has an average salary of C$86,560.
- Canadian Human Resource Advisor position has a salary range of C$61k to C$105k with an average salary of C$80,800.
- Canadian Senior Economist job has a salary range of C$94k to C$164k with an average salary of C$121,353
- Canadian Procurement Officer position has a salary range of between C$38k to C$65k. The job has an average salary of C$50,585.